Knife Sharpening Stone | Whetstone | 1000/6000 Dual Grit Water Stone
If dull knives are holding back your culinary genius, our premium 1,000/6,000 grit knife sharpening whetstone is the answer.
This dual-sided sharpening stone and bamboo base is simple to use: After soaking the stone in water, apply your knife’s blade to the course side to achieve a sharp edge quickly. Then, apply the same blade to the fine side of the whetstone to smooth it out.
Our included angle guide makes this process even faster. But we’ll send you instructions, too.
Why is this whetstone a good pick for minimalists?
The minimalist in you will love that our sharpening stone is compact and slides easily into kitchen drawers. You’ll be even happier to discover that it can be used to sharpen other tools around the home, like scissors and gardening shears.
Why is it called a whetstone, anyway?
While “whetstone” sounds like a reference to wetting the stone with water, whet means “to sharpen a blade.” So whetstone is to sharpen a blade with a stone.
What are the other benefits of owning a Vistal Whetstone?
Benefits of buying a whetstone (water stone) from Vistal include:
- Premium Quality - Your sharpening stone can sharpen your knives hundreds of times. It comes with a non-slip bamboo base.
- Enhances Kitchen Safety - It’s easier (and quicker) to cut food using a sharp knife compared with a dull one.
- Saves Money - Why buy a new knife or send it to a professional for sharpening, when you can do it quickly and easily yourself?
What does my sharpening stone set include?
- Our premium, 1000/6000 grit dual-sided whetstone
- Non-slip natural bamboo base
- Angle guide
- Instruction guide
Product size: 7” x 2.25”